I usually kick off my shoes the minute I come home. However with this pair of shoes, I actually forget I have them on until I am in the kitchen cooking dinner and realize I have to bend over to reach the sink.They are very stylish and I absolutely love them!Very comfortable but not for long periods of time. I do hair and I wear my born wedges to work all the time but this particular pair really started to get uncomfortable by the end of the day. I love the wear of the leather though!
Born Womens Zee Casual Shoes
Posted by
Unknown
on Monday, August 4, 2014
I usually kick off my shoes the minute I come home. However with this pair of shoes, I actually forget I have them on until I am in the kitchen cooking dinner and realize I have to bend over to reach the sink.They are very stylish and I absolutely love them!Very comfortable but not for long periods of time. I do hair and I wear my born wedges to work all the time but this particular pair really started to get uncomfortable by the end of the day. I love the wear of the leather though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment