Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s All That Glam Sandal

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s All That Glam Sandal,Bronze,7.5 M USI love these sandals because of all the bling from the rhinestones. These sandals are very comfortable and fit true to size.

The stones on top of the sandals do not touch your foot at anytime so you never have to worry about getting a blister.

The cushion is unbelievable with the softnessand comfort. I have a skinny ankle and a small foot and these shoes look great on me. The ankle strap is very flirty and sexy looking on my feet. True to size.



I have wide-ish feet size 7.5. I also have cankles which means I rarely purchase flats since they tend to make my lower legs look even more like Roman columns. But these were cute and I figured with the ankle strap, it might diminish the tree trunk look. In real life, they are super cute on and so far, relatively comfortable (but I''m used to wearing Dansko and Clarks so the comfort isn''t nearly as awesome as with those brands). They look great with jeans, skirts, shorts, whatever. My only complaints and the reason for the four stars are:

1) there aren''t enough buckle holes on the ankle strap. I don''t exactly have dainty ankles but even when I buckle the straps at the tightest notch, they droop and are nowhere near tight enough. I will definitely need to create some new holes before I can wear these for more than a few minutes.

2) The shoe, from a distance, is super cute. But up close and personal (like at eye level) the somewhat shoddy construction is apparent. For example the glue used to fasten the rubber sole to the shoe bottom is, in place, visible along the sides. And some of the seams around the beading and the various straps is slightly frayed. But given the cost of the shoe and the fact that I only expect to have these for the summer...it''s not that big of a deal.

Buy Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s All That Glam Sandal Now

I love Kenneth Cole products, especially their shoes, so it really broke my heart to have to return these. For some reason, (possibly because there were no half sizes available when I bought them), when I walked in these shoes, it felt awkward as my heel kept sliding around in the over-sized bed of the shoe, while my ankle was uncomfortably strapped. The design was really trendy, but cumbersome feeling on my average-sized foot. In addition, the ridge around the bed of the shoe''s sole makes the shoe look and feel too large. A more distinct arch for the shoe would be appreciated as well.

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s All That Glam Sandal Here

I love these sandals!!! They are very well made and look amazing on my wide feet!! I just ordered another pair!!

Want Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s All That Glam Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment