
Very classy shoe.Looks great with jeans.I love the color.Can''t get enough of Dezario shoes!I am size 71/2 to an 8 and the 8 always does great for me.

These shoes are VERY cute and very comfortable!However, I really needed a silver (or even just a true gray) colored pair of shoes.I ordered the Pewter and they are really gold.They are not the bronze ones so that''s not the problem.Sadly I love these shoes so I''m keeping them and will have to look for (and pay for) a different shoe that''s actually silver.I gave this a 3 star rating because I can''t call anyone to make sure that if I were to return these and ask for Pewter again that I wouldn''t just get the same ones I now own.If you just want something of a funky cool "metal" color...get these!
Buy Dezario Women''s Rosie Ankle-Strap Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment