Dansko Women''s Tory Sandal

Dansko Women''s Tory Sandal,Black,38 EU/7.5-8 M USThese are nice-looking shoes, but not very comfortable, especially compared to other Dansko sandals. The wedge heels are much higher than your average Dansko wedge heel, and my feet are very sore if I wear them for more than a few hours. Great shoes for someone who doesn''t mind high heels though.

The sandal is super-cute and great color.Love the cutout in the heel.

The only not-so-great to be aware of is that the fit is tighter than usual.I had to return my normal size and buy one size up.

BTW, the Amazon return process was so, so easy.Really felt like outstanding customer service.

The underside of the woven straps is kinda rough, so I have been wearing with nylons until they soften up.

But Danskos are solid, dependable, very comfortable shoes.

Buy Dansko Women''s Tory Sandal Now

I LOVE these shoes! I have Plantar Faciatias and I can wear these all day and my feet don''t hurt!They are my first pair of Dansco''s and they certaintly won''t be my last!! But remember to size up.

Read Best Reviews of Dansko Women''s Tory Sandal Here



This is my third pair of Dansko Tory shoes. I have a black pair, the grass green pair and now the red ones. They are so comfortable and I love the braid trim. I can''t shop all day in them, because my feet will begin to hurt after a few hours but if I''m at my desk all day, I can wear them for the entire day, comfortably. I highly recommend these shoes. Since I live in Texas, I can wear them late into the fall without cold toes.

Want Dansko Women''s Tory Sandal Discount?

I have been purchasing Dansko shoes because of problems with bunions and being on my feet a lot during the day. I can wear the shoe all day without

having any discomfort. It took a little getting use to wearing this style because the covered part fits the front of the foot snugly. The shoe stays in place, yet

it doesn''t irritate the toe area or top of foot at the openings. I normally wear an 8.5 medium. The 8.5 was sized correctly. I''ve worn with both dresses and pants.

I wouldn''t recommend for those with wide feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment