Pleaser Women''s Caress-408 Sandal

Pleaser Women''s Caress 408 Sandal,Clear/Clear,5 M USI am not the type of person who normally wears stripper heels, but I had to have some for a fitness contest and these do what I needed. They didn''t cost too much, they fit well, they''re relatively comfortable for being made of plastic, and they''re pretty stable. I also like that they''re only four inches as opposed to the five-inch monstrosities I found everywhere else. I''m not good with heels, and an extra inch might have killed me.

The picture does not do these shoes justice. The white sole is so nice and makes the shoes so comfortable.These are like Cinderella slippers, not stripper heels. Gorgeous!

Buy Pleaser Women''s Caress-408 Sandal Now

I''m not a high heel female especially not 4 inches, but i purchase these shoes to be in a Ms. Figure competition and I must say the sole of theses shoes are very, very comforatable. I would purchase more 4 in. heels if they''re going to feel this comfortable.

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Caress-408 Sandal Here

I bought these for an upcoming NPC competition and I don''t wear heels often so I was afraid they were going to be extremely uncomfortable and surprisingly they''re not and I have been able to wear them to practice without foot pain. I did order mutliple sizes because I have a wide foot. I ordered one size up and they fit perfect.

Want Pleaser Women''s Caress-408 Sandal Discount?

I should have known better to order a size 9 . I wear 9 wide and my toes were smashed together and being clear shoes you could see them. I love the shoes but i ended up giving them to my daughter who wears them very often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment