Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal

Columbia Men''s Techsun Flip III Sandal,Black,13 M USThese sandals are very comfortable but not very well made.I have bought two pairs and each has lasted less than a season.With both pairs the sole has separated from the uppers.Apparently the glue has deteriorated.There is a layer of cardboard between the upper and lower portion of the sole and the flip flop separates along this layer of cardboard.

Out of the box, I thought these were going to be great.I had leather Columbia sandals that fit great and were durable.I got these b/c my leather flops took forever to dry out.I liked the look of these and so I ordered the same size as my leather Columbias.I had read on other sites that these were somewhat narrow, but my feet are pretty average in width so I thought they would work.They were indeed too narrow.They also fit a bit shorter than my leather Columbias.All in all, I liked them, but had to return them due to the sizing issue.Though I liked the look of them, I did think they were a bit overpriced.I gave $40 for my leather flops and these were $35.I think that is a bit high for synthetic and plastic flops.$25 might be a more appropriate price on these if you can find it.

Buy Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal Now

great shoes at a great price and if you want to continue getting ratings from me then don''t require me to type more than 14 words.

Read Best Reviews of Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal Here

Excellent support, just slightly thin through width of foot. Material excellent at absorbing and dispelling water; however material is seemingly pure rubber/polyurethane which causes some sweating.

Want Columbia Men''s Techsun III Sandal Discount?

I would recommend these to anyone looking for good traction and a tight fit. Love the colors available. True to size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment