MIA Women''s Botticelli Lace-Up

MIA Women''s Botticelli Lace-Up,Black,8 M USVery comfy~cute and they do run large~ I wear a true 7.5 and had to exchange for a 7~They go with everything

i love these sandals! they are super comfy and very versatile. i did get the ''sand dirty'' and i''m probably getting another pair. they do run large like some other reviewers mentioned. i wear an 8 1/2, but did exchange it for an 8 for a better fit.

Buy MIA Women''s Botticelli Lace-Up Now

These are very cute but I had to return them.I usually wear a 8.5 or 9 and as per the reviews they run a little large so I got an 8.5 but I should have gotten more like an 8.The ''nude'' color ones are the only ones that are not made of a synthetic material that I know of, they are leather whereas the others are PVC or a pleather.Also, I love the color of the nude on the website but when I got them, they looked like a dark taupe, nothing like pictured.It''s too bad because they are great for the price.I found some faux suede ones at Urban Outfitters and these are much better since real leather.

Read Best Reviews of MIA Women''s Botticelli Lace-Up Here

Great neutral color, unique style.I get compliments every time I wear them.Comfy the inner sole is actually padded and the outer sole is really great too almost like rubber. It seems to run a teensy bit larger (I am a true 6 and got the 6).My foot shifts around in it a bit.However, I don''t mind because it''s actually more comfortable that way.

Want MIA Women''s Botticelli Lace-Up Discount?

Cute... although only in the suede, the other version is actually plastic and looks very cheap. Pretty comfortable too. The style means that it looks better with jeans than with skirts so maybe not the most summery sandal out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment