Miz Mooz Women''s Kiara Wedge Sandal

Miz Mooz Women''s Kiara Wedge Sandal,Whiskey,7 M USExactly what I had hoped for; fits great and extremely comfortable.The color matches what is shown. I don''t wear heels much but these are extremely easy to walk in.

These shoes are gorgeous! I also purchased the green ones and may just be coming back to get the red ones as well. So glad I placed these in my wish list, at first this item was not available for shipment to my address at their full price. Got lucky the shoes went down in price and luckily enough were now able to be shipped to my shipping address! Really happy with this purchase.

Buy Miz Mooz Women''s Kiara Wedge Sandal Now

Love this brand, and these shoes are fab. They are light weight, high enough, and super comfy. What a great price too I got the green...nice and sassy emerald. Love!

Read Best Reviews of Miz Mooz Women''s Kiara Wedge Sandal Here

Love me some Miz Mooz! These are comfortable and well made.Perfect for warm weather!They look good with dressier clothes or will jeans!

Want Miz Mooz Women''s Kiara Wedge Sandal Discount?



Sandals are so beatuful, got them in green and look great.They fit perfectly, you can wear it for hours and your feet wont hurt. Love them

0 comments:

Post a Comment