
I have two other pairs of the same shoe from Minnetonka, just a different decoration on top. These shoes are not like the other ones. The shoe bed is comfortable but, the thong between your toes is sewn to look good instead of feel good. On the other versions the stitching of the leather thong between your toes is on the outside (so it doesn''t rub on sensitive toes), on this shoe the stitching on the thong is facing inside. This causes discomfort and blistering after use because of the awkward placement of the stitching between and next to your toes. Also, the stitching is slightly different on each shoe (one shoe hurts worse than the other one). Overall, I would not purchase these again.

Great shoes. Fit nice look great feel good on and I would buy again (different color) and recommend to family and friends.
Buy Minnetonka Women''s Orlando Thong Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment