I bought them just to be stylish, but I have been chopping wood and doing outdoorsy stuff in them since I got them, and they hold up like a champ!I usually wear a women''s size 7.5 to 8. I ordered a Big Kids size 5 and they fit like a glove. I couldn''t be more pleased.
Buy UGG Australia Kids Maddi Boot Now
My granddaughter desired these, and she got so excited that her OMA got them for her for Christmas.A WINNER!
Read Best Reviews of UGG Australia Kids Maddi Boot Here
My daughter always gets compliments when she wears these out. She said they are more comfortable vs the other Uggs she has.Want UGG Australia Kids Maddi Boot Discount?
My daughter is 9 and loves these. There''s not much to say because UGGs are pretty much priced the same everywhere and you should know what you''re paying for. The shipping was the best part and Amazon had the size I needed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment