Propet Women''s Emerald Casual

Propet Women''s W1035B Emerald Slip On Loafer,Black Rebel,7 2E USFirst of all, I ordered a navy pair of shoes, and the Nutmeg colored pair arrived.The box was marked and coded "Navy," so someone switched shoes to a different box.I didn''t mark down the shoes for the mistake, although that was one of my reasons for returning them.

First of all, the shoes looked really long, right out of the box, and after struggling to put them on, I discovered that the initial impression was right:these shoes are really long for their listed size.I felt like a grade school kid having to grow into my shoes, as I pressed down a thumb on the shoe''s toe and noted that there was almost an inch of extra space. Very unattractive.

Putting on the shoes themselves was difficult.The leather in the heel was not reinforced with whatever most shoes use to reinforce the heel counter.The result was that the heel smushed (technical term) whenever I tried to put on the shoes.It was frustrating, to say the least.

Once I got the shoes on, I was more than ready to remove them, because the footbed was dead flat, like strapping a board made of rubber to the bottom of my foot.This is my fourth pair of Propet shoes, and none of them had this quality. There was no arch support (obviously), and would fit best on people with completely flat feet, assuming they could get the things on in the first place.

To me, the Propet name means quality and comfort.These shoes have neither, which was sad.They''re on their way back to the Amazon.

I have never owned a pair of Propet shoes, but I ordered these based on the review they received.They do seem to run a little large, but other than that I love them!I wore them for 10 hours straight the first day I received them!

Buy Propet Women''s Emerald Casual Now

I''ve got narrow feet, these are excellent.

Could use better arch support, but I''ve got inserts to take care of that.

Read Best Reviews of Propet Women''s Emerald Casual Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment