My philosophy is the best warranty is one you don''t have to use. Unfortunately that is not the case here. I give the build quality a generous 3 stars here in hopes that I received a lemon pair.
As for the shoe itself, I was very pleased with the comfort and adjustability while I was able to wear them. They are light without feeling cheap. I can''t imagine a better shoe to wear for yard work.The Updraft 2 is amazing! I was reluctant to purchase another pair of Chacos because of the break-in time. But with these there is virtually none. They are lighter and have a lower profile. Just take ''em out of the box, adjust the straps, and go on your way. You will be amazed at how light they feel compared to the unaweeps. The footbed is more comfortable and the sole is just as durable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment