Annie Shoes Women''s Rocha Pump

Annie Shoes Women''s Rocha Pump,Leopard,8.5 M USThese shoes are very comfortable and look more expensive than they are.

I bought the cheetah print and I''ve got lots of compliments on them.

Sizing:

I usually wear a 9.5/10, I ordered the 10 and it fits well so if you''re between sizes maybe order up.

Materials:

1. Cheetah upper is made of a textured material (like a fake pony hair) which has a slight metallic (gold-ish) sheen.

2. Cheetah piping is a dark brown velvet which also covers the heel.

3. Heel is sturdy and doesn''t taper too much (not too stiletto-y).

I ordered my regular size; but this was WAY WAY TOO LARGE.Must be mis-sized???I returned it for a smaller size.

Buy Annie Shoes Women''s Rocha Pump Now

I was a bit skeptical when I ordered this pump in leopard.I couldn''t imagine a pair of $22 shoes can be chic and comfortable.I was wrong.This pump is so light-weight.The pointed toes are trendy and do not make your feet look super long.The leopard print is subtle and fun to wear.I really couldn''t have asked for more.I normally wear 7.5 and 8.0 fits me well.So happy with my purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Annie Shoes Women''s Rocha Pump Here

Quite happy and surprised with how they look and feel. it is nice to find shoes that are wider yet still stylish!

Want Annie Shoes Women''s Rocha Pump Discount?

SO pretty even the heel is velvet. You definately don''t want to wear these on a soft lawn. I got them in the cheeta print and this is my second order. I usually wear a 8 or 8.5. I ordered a 8W & they were just too small. (Someone who is a size 7 will love the last cheeta size 8W, it was not really wide either) These pumps fit narrow in the toes and not a good fit to my arches either but so ladylike and the style is so unique. It''s not often that I sacrifice comfort for style but these are GORGEOUS! I''m ordered the last 9.5 and I was delighted that they fit very well. I recommend that you order up one full size. The arch still does not fit perfect but it is ok, not too loose nor too tight.I''m very pleased with them and I may get another color after I wear them and decide on the comfort level. Right now I can only comment on how pretty they are and the SIZE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment