Women''s Devious BALLET 18 High-Heel Lace Up Pumps

BALLET-18, 7'' Heel Shoes(Black Pat,6)I got my pair two weeks ago and they are exquisite. I usually wear size 8 or 9. I got a size 7; it fits snugly and comfortably. The stitching is well done, the leather is high quality, the heel is sturdy and well attached, the laces are strong and tie easily. I started only being able to stand, now I can walk several steps unaided.

These are ballet heels. That means that if you choose to walk in them, you will be standing on the POINT of your toe. The heel will support some of your weight, but not as much as you might hope. If you can''t stand en pointe (I can''t) or stand almost indefinitely on the balls of your feet with your legs straight (I can), don''t expect to go trotting off in them.

As bed wear goes, they do not hold the toe in the "standard" high heel position, for some people, this may be a turn-off.



Goods were as described and arrived very promptly, I have no hesitation in recommending this supplier to anyone interested in purchasing similar items.

Buy Women''s Devious BALLET 18 High-Heel Lace Up Pumps Now

...but end up holding an empty bag of broken dreams?

Yeah.

These are in that category. Painful, impossible to stand in, and not even that sexy when worn "in bed". My deepest respect to anyone who can walk in these. I guess that the only good thing that I got from these was confirmation of my limitations when it comes to heels.

These are quite a bit past all that.

Other than that however, the quality is great and they were very sturdy.

I just couldn''t walk in them.

Damn.

Read Best Reviews of Women''s Devious BALLET 18 High-Heel Lace Up Pumps Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment