I love these flip flops! The cushion is wonderful and it fluffs back up after you take them off. I have been wearing them almost everyday now for almost 2 months and they are still in fantastic shape because the bottom is a different type of material than the rest of the flip flop.
Buy Reef Women''s Reef Star Sandal Now
The cushioned bottom of this product is great. Rubs a little between the toes at first, but I got used to them very quickly. I am very pleased with this buy.I bought this pair of shoes to take to Mexico, and they were perfect.Very comfy walking shoes!I would recommend them to anyone.These are the most comfortable flip flops ever! And the glittery straps makes them great for casual or dress! The arch support keeps your feet comfortable for shopping all day! :) they are even more comfortable than the pillow top Sanuks! Great for jeans & flip flop dresses! These are fantastic! So glad they came out with solid black this year! Got those coming, too! Can''t wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment