
I bought these shoes with the intent to dance blues and lindy hop in them. They work great. Very comfortable and light-weight. ! I am usually a street size 6.5-7. I had ordered the UK 38 which is a 7 US. They ran a little big so I had to return and get size US 6 or UK 37. They are very cute and I get a lot of compliments on them. The heel is just high enough to add style but low and wide enough for dancing. The t-strap also ensures that it stays on. The tan color is very cute in person and the interior pattern is also fun. The back heel cut-out accents get a lot of compliments. The bottoms are hard leather material, perfect for not getting destroyed on dance floors or street wear, like sueded normally. All in all a great shoe with lots of personality. LOVE IT.
0 comments:
Post a Comment