and most of all it is just a Gemini thing beg to be different to keep from being bored. (smile) even at the age of 63.I am a collector of colorful shoes and these cuties really fit the bill. Adorable just not comfortable. I found the shoe too narrow in the toe area and when walking the blue vinyl stripe cut into my foot. So sad to have to return these.
Buy Skechers Women''s EZ Flex - To The Max Now
These were ordered as an x-mas gift. Quickly shipped and arrived on time. Recipient LOVED them so much they wore them right away all day.
Read Best Reviews of Skechers Women''s EZ Flex - To The Max Here
The shoes are very nice.Bright colors and just plain fun to wear. Not high quality. Comfortable. I originally purchased to wear to gym. These came up in my search for running shoes. Not enough padding for running. I am keeping anyway because they are such fun looking shoes. Comfortable for shopping and everyday. Not for high intense exercise.I can coordinate these with almost everything in my sports wardrobe. The colors are fantastic for the islands. Lightweight but supportive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment