on, easy off, easy to clean and comfortable.
She has called twice to say how great these are!
Buy Crocs Women''s Crocband Hi Lined Now
I order this boots and they are incredible big. It''s like a size bigger than usual but they seem extremely nice.Read Best Reviews of Crocs Women''s Crocband Hi Lined Here
I bought these boots to wear around my yard when it''s muddy.They''re perfect for that, and very comfortable.They''re shorter than they seemed to me in the picture, but that works for me. I did NOT find the same issue everyone else had with the sizing being too big.I wear a US 8 or 8.5 (depending on the shoe).I bought an 8 and they''re quite snug.I would actually have bought a 9 if I had it to do over.I ordered a half size down from my usual size based on other reviews, and while that seemed fine for foot length, the boot seemed to really pinch in at the top/sides of the foot. It was very uncomfortable (which is too bad since other crocs I have bought have been very comfortable) so I had to return it I would have liked it otherwise!
0 comments:
Post a Comment