David Tate Women''s Walker Fashion Sneaker

David Tate Women''s Walker Fashion Sneaker,Bone Calf,5.5 M USThese shoes are fantastic. They''re well made, incredibly comfortable, and have standout style. Honestly worth double the purchase price, but luckily for us, we''re getting them for...well, a song, of course!

I love these shoes! As soon as I saw these shoes online I wanted to have them.

They looked very comfortable, and not to my surprise they are indeed!

The leather is also well-made.

The only down part is that I could have ordered 1/2 size down. I used to wear a size 7 and that is exactly what I ordered, thinking perhaps I should allow more space for socks. However, I think even with size 6.5 there would still be room for socks!

Buy David Tate Women''s Walker Fashion Sneaker Now

Ever tried to buy ''wide'' shoes and they are as narrow as the rest out there? Here''s the solution.

I have worn these shoes several times in the past 2 weeks and I am very pleased. I hate buying shoes, rarely do online. They never seem to fit-but I took a chance on these based on the reviews and it worked. Wide shoes that actually are wide! The sole is removable so you can put in your own liner/augment arch support, etc. whatever you need. I found them very comfortable as is, and am looking forward to many happy miles instead of dreading when my feet will be too pinched to take another step. They are true to size. Now, if DT would only make more styles available in my size I''d never have to hunt again.

Read Best Reviews of David Tate Women''s Walker Fashion Sneaker Here



This is a great looking shoe and the 2A width actually IS narrow! The styling and workmanship are great. I was very sad to have to return them.

I have worn a size 8 2A in casual "socks" shoes for over 40 years (4A in dress shoes), but lately have been having to order 8 1/2 in some brands.Based on the one review that said this shoe runs long I ordered the size 8.Too bad for me.The toe box is made in some strange way that makes it press down on the big toes on both of my feet making it impossible for me to wear this shoe. Also, the leather sort of feels like it creases, pressing into the top of my foot just behind the toe joint, instead of gently bending when you bend your foot to take a step and that could cause long term foot discomfort. I had to send them back.

I was tempted to try the next half size larger but don''t want to be in a position to have to return another pair of shoes. The new styles of New Balance don''t fit as well as they used to do. The SAS brand comes the closest to actually fitting my foot and I can get those at a local shoe store for big bucks. I was really hoping to find one more brand of casual shoes that fit my narrow, hard to fit feet.

For people with "normal" feet these shoes are probably wonderful.

Want David Tate Women''s Walker Fashion Sneaker Discount?



I keep looking for shoes with good support that look nice.These look nice, but had almost no support and were extremely uncomfortable so I returned them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment