Reef Men''s BYOB Slide Sandal

Reef Men''s BYOB Sandal,Black/White,7 M USI bought a pair of these on vacation in Hawaii out of necessity (managed to destroy my Teva''s), and now I swear by the Reef BYOB. It is without a doubt the most comfortable shoe I own. No annoying "thong" straps between my toes, a perfectly contoured foot pocket, and a wide neoprene-like strap across the top of the foot that is extremely comfortable. The shoe stays snug on the foot, and doesn''t slip off like you might expect with this style. I have worn these shoes all summer, almost all day each day, and they still look like new once sprayed with a hose. The soles are wearing great, and there is no noticable wear on the heal pocket or upper strap. If it wasn''t for me dragging my toes now and then these shoes would pass for new. The bottle opener on the bottom is not just a gimmick either. Last night I was at a baseball game (the Padres) and the vendor forgot to remove the top from my beer bottle. Lickety split I was able to open up my bottle, and those of my friends, and get on with business. :) Great shoe, very comfortable, and will last you forever. You can''t beat it.

This is my third pair of Reef slide-style sandals over the past 6 years and each pair was a little different.While I think the footbed on this pair is slightly more supportive, the strap has gotten worse so I like this pair the least.The strap seems slightly wider (measured from the top to bottom of the sandal) than before and it doesn''t breath well since the perforations in the neoprene on top don''t go all the way through.The strap would benefit from some mesh inserts which I had on a former pair.I also like the styling of this pair the least as the texture on the strap for my black pair doesn''t provide enough contrast to stand out, and the insignia on the footbed is already wearing off after a few weeks.My other Reef sandals did last for 2-3 years of frequent use in Southern California but I will be open to replacing these next summer if I find something better.Unfortunately, there doesn''t seem to be much selection for quality slide-style sandals.

Buy Reef Men''s BYOB Slide Sandal Now



I bought these sandals as a gift for my dad (who is tough to buy gifts for) for Father''s Day. He put them on the moment I gave them to him and practically hasn''t taken them off since! He even hinted that he would like a second pair. He wears 10 1/2-11 and the size 11 fit perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Reef Men''s BYOB Slide Sandal Here

I have not owned the sandals very long, however I have had the same brand sandals in the past. Very well constructed and extremely comfortable. Theres a pouch on each sandal under the strap. Not quite big enough for a credit card, but you could definitely fit keys or cash. The straps hold your foot against the sandal very well making them less susceptible to sliding off. If your looking for a comfortable pair of sandals for relatively cheap (I paid 25$) then here they are.

Want Reef Men''s BYOB Slide Sandal Discount?

These are my favorite sandals ever.One of those things I just picked up in a beach shop because I needed a pair little did I know I''d never find anything as convenient or comfortable for the rest of my life!I hope they bring this style back soon.They are incredibly comfortable and look great.I''d buy 3 pairs if they still made them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment