K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Mesh Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Mesh Running Shoe,Silver/Begonia Pink/Charcoal,13.5 M US Little KidBought this shoe for my wife who has small feet. She says they are very comfortable and seem to be well built.

i love these shoes, they were in the little girl sizes but i am a woman with a small foot and these fit me and i just love them, you know i like the girly shoe but a lot of the tennis shoes in the women''s dept are so ugly and old looking and not to mention they mark up the cost of the shoe by 50% it seems, so finding a shoe in the girls dept that was not to girly not to old and ugly and not to pricey was a perfect find for me.... love kswiss !!

Buy K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Mesh Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

These are cute little runners, great quality. But unfortunately they run about half a size smaller.I sold to a friend and will re-order half a size bigger.

Read Best Reviews of K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Mesh Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here

I love the color scheme of these shoes.They are very cute and seems really well made.They are true to size.Would highly recommend

Want K-Swiss Tubes Run 100 Mesh Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?



I am a 62 year old who can wear "big kids" sizes. These fit great when I walk 3 miles each morning. Recommend highly

0 comments:

Post a Comment