
Beautiful, fashionable shoe. I got it in black leather. Truly to size (I wear size 9 and 9 fits me perfect).

Its official! I got all 3 colors! I purchased the brown first got so many looks and compliments..... which lead me to purchase the black....... and I than decided to purchase the larkspur/Elephant tusk : ) My collection is complete! The boot is chic, very vogue and will always be in style> The heel is also not to high! Im in love!!!!!
Buy Luxury Rebel Women''s Rita Ankle Boot Now
I bought these in the color Larkspur and I just adore them.
They are a bit "different" shaped so I wear them with tight jeans or leggings.
I don''t really like the look of them with our pants.
They are well made and come with a really cute dust bag.
XOXO
Read Best Reviews of Luxury Rebel Women''s Rita Ankle Boot Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment