These are not near as comfy as my Mephisto sandals that have the flower on top.Completely different footbed.I originally bought these so I could take them on a trip, but having worn them around for awhile, I''m going to leave them in my closet.The arch and feel of the footbed is so different and doesn''t provide as much of a cushion feeling as my other ones I mentioned.So they are now just to wear around the house which is ok.
Buy Mephisto Women''s Heidi Slide Sandal Now
Fabulous the shoes fit right out of the box.Comfortable with great arch support.Love them and want another pair.
Read Best Reviews of Mephisto Women''s Heidi Slide Sandal Here
Mephisto Heidi is the most comfortable sandal I''ve ever owned.And the tan grain Heidi is much more comfortable than the older black ones I have which have thicker stiffer leather.The Heidi is also more comfortable and supportive than the Helen, which I also have.Too bad because the Helen is a more elegant and graceful sandal.The Heidi looks like the Birkenstock Arizona which has been around forever.The reason the Heidi is so comfortable is that the leather wraps up over your feet.There is nothing to dig in to your flesh.The straps are wide and the tan grain leather is soft and conforming.The footbeds are amazing in all the Mephisto "H" sandals.You can punch additional holes in the straps to make them fit narrow feet.I still wear the Helen sandals when I know I won''t be walking a lot, but the Heidi is the "go to" sandal.I''m afraid it is less popular than the Helen because it''s less pretty, but it is quite a bit more comfortable.I hope Mephisto will continue to offer it forever.
Want Mephisto Women''s Heidi Slide Sandal Discount?
I have used Mephisto for many years and as always they are worth the cost.They last a very long time and are excellent for your feet.Fit true to size.
0 comments:
Post a Comment