
I love that these shoes are made with real leather instead of solid toxic plastic. They are balanced well and easy to walk in. Now please offer more leather heels Pleaser! :)

Iwanted these shoes for a long time.I kept them on my wish list.Finally bought them.The only review said they ran small.I bought half a size up--and it was like I had bought a whole size and a half up. My feet swam in them.The platform and heel look like wood, but they aren''t.They are some kind of synthetic material that may or may not be stronger than wood.I could have bought a size down, but they did not impress me that much so I sent them back and didn''t order the next size down.They look just like the picture, except I thought they would have a wooden base, so other than that and the fact they were too big, I don''t know why I didn''t send for a size down--maybe the long wait to buy them mixed with the less than perfect fit could have been part of it, but they didn''t appeal to me once I got them. Nice leather, interesting cut-out on the base.But I didn''t keep them and didn''t order a size that would fit. I couldn''t walk in them since they were so big therefore I cannot give you any idea how they wore and what they felt like on.
Buy Pleaser Women''s Deluxe-630/BNLE Platform Sandal Now
I love the cut out style of the shoe, although I was dissapointed in the tone of brown not very muted more bright (bought from endless so different colour picture) however they are very confortable for high heels and I will be buying a pair in Black.
I found they actually size one size smaller than normal pleaser shoes, i got size 6 instead of size 5 (to allow for my feet swelling throughout the day) and although the other pair of size 6 i bought in pleaser normal brand fitted perfect, the day and nights seemed more like a 5 than a 6.
I also bought pleaser halters (memory foam insert) and the grips for the bottoms highly reccomend as the inserts are the most comfortable I have ever used and the grips stick well if applied properly and give you more friction to the ground (no more slipping on wet floors!)
Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Deluxe-630/BNLE Platform Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment