
this might be the best pair of shoes i purchased all summer...a little pricey for flipflops but they are so comfortable...my heels normally hurt on the bottom when i wear flat sandals and flipflops but not with these...they are so comfortable i might just get another pair...

I loved these flip flops, until I wore them in the rain and they were forever ruined. They also got dirty fast!!! I love the arch support in these, I have fallen arches so regular beach flip flops are usually a nightmare for me. So maybe I will try this in black next yr. They do fit true to size, I am an 11 and they fit great in length and width.
Buy Scott Hawaii Women''s Pihi Thong Sandal Now
I have been wearing Scott''s flip flops for over 40 years. They last and last and are the only ones I have found that don''t bother me between the toes. I always get ones with the nylon webbing and suede, So comfy! It used to be that I could only get them when I went to Hawaii. Thank goodness for the internet.
Read Best Reviews of Scott Hawaii Women''s Pihi Thong Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment