Two Lips Women''s Ditto Slingback Sandal

Two Lips Women''s Ditto Slingback Sandal,Brown,9 M USThese shoes are awesome, so comfortable to walk in and because I''m a munchkin I love how the high wedge puts me at eye level with most of my friends. There is a nice squishy sole that keeps your feet from killing you at the end of the day and the cool shape of the heel is icing on the cake.

BUT, I will warn anyone order the next size up! I normally wear a 9 and I had to give them to my sister who wears a 8 but the 10 fits awesomely.

Nice grey toned leather, wood wedge a little rough looking but cool! Love them! Great true to size fit& great price for a shoe freak like me

Buy Two Lips Women''s Ditto Slingback Sandal Now

These shoes are really nice looking andactually very comfortable. They fit true to size.The look even better in person.

Read Best Reviews of Two Lips Women''s Ditto Slingback Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment