My favorite part about this sandal is the buckle on the side it''s covered! These are really well-made leather sandals and feel great on. Fit is true to size I usually wear U.S. 8M and these fit perfectly. The heel is somewhat high and I found after a couple of hours they weren''t all that comfortable and I was ready to take them off but they look really good on and go well with everything. I''m happy with this purchase!
Bandolino Women''s Hollyn Slingback
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, September 17, 2014
My favorite part about this sandal is the buckle on the side it''s covered! These are really well-made leather sandals and feel great on. Fit is true to size I usually wear U.S. 8M and these fit perfectly. The heel is somewhat high and I found after a couple of hours they weren''t all that comfortable and I was ready to take them off but they look really good on and go well with everything. I''m happy with this purchase!
0 comments:
Post a Comment