We were having no luck at all after visiting several and I mean several shoe stores. So after leaving and getting back home I decided to Google 81/2 wide gold heels and I came across this shoe and had it shipped to her. I hardly ever would order shoes online unless I am very familiar with the shoe and the maker...but she loves the shoes....says they fit good and feel good on her feet. Heel is not too high...hint she is 79 years old ....so I was happy to make my mom happy with Easter shoes and such a good price.
Annie Shoes Women''s Rachele Slingback Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, October 19, 2014
We were having no luck at all after visiting several and I mean several shoe stores. So after leaving and getting back home I decided to Google 81/2 wide gold heels and I came across this shoe and had it shipped to her. I hardly ever would order shoes online unless I am very familiar with the shoe and the maker...but she loves the shoes....says they fit good and feel good on her feet. Heel is not too high...hint she is 79 years old ....so I was happy to make my mom happy with Easter shoes and such a good price.
0 comments:
Post a Comment