Michael Antonio Women''s Gee Wedge Sandal

Michael Antonio Women''s Gee Wedge Sandal,Brown,8.5 M USBefore I purchased these shoes I read the reviews & despite the reviews I went with my own gut feeling & purchased them. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I don''t have to rest my feet, I can dance in them all night long!!!!! They were the perfect height not to tight around the toes, fits perfectly. Also not to mention the many compliments I have received.

Shoes are very well made, and very sturdy. This being said, it makes them less comfortable to walk around in. (The ole'' Sock and Hairdryer trick might work?) The shoe is perfect for wearing to Work with skirt and blouse as well as throwing on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. Very Verastile. Heel is not too high. For someone that buys a 4 to 5 inch shoes, this was a height that was perfect for all-night-standing.(Maybe not all night walking though. Fits true to Size. good for wider feet.

Buy Michael Antonio Women''s Gee Wedge Sandal Now

These shoes are supper cute and I knew that I had to have them the moment I saw them. However, they scrap the back of your heel so I haven''t been wearing them too much which completely sucks. I guess I will have to put some cushioning on the back when I wear them to prevent chaffing.

Read Best Reviews of Michael Antonio Women''s Gee Wedge Sandal Here



I can''t believe how comfortable these shoes are. My daughter borrowed them and immediately fell in love with them. This is my first pair of Michael Antonio shoes but I will be checking for them when I shop from this point on.

Want Michael Antonio Women''s Gee Wedge Sandal Discount?

I was looking for a nice wedge and was excited to find these shoes.I was disappointed when they were half a size to big and a smaller size was not available.I typically wear a 5 1/2 and have gone up to 6, but never to a size 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment