Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Pelican Mid-Calf Boot

Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Pelican Mid-Calf Boot,Black/White Plaid,5 M USBoots are exactly as pictured.Haven''t gotten the chance to wear them a whole lot, but I''m sure they will be great just like all the reviews say.Struggled with what size to order b/c they only come in whole sizes, but I normally wear an 8.5 & don''t own a pair of shoes that are a size 9.However, with these boots I''m very glad I ordered a 9.They fit great!

I have received sooo many compliments on these boots. I live on the gulf coast so I have plenty of opportunities to wear them. My doctor even asked me where did I get them. lol. They are soo comfortable and go well with my clothes in my wardrobe. Would recommend these in a second.

Buy Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Pelican Mid-Calf Boot Now

Cute, well made and not nearly as clunky/heavy as I expected from the picture. Wore them day-1, all day, gardening and they are quite comfy boots.

Read Best Reviews of Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Pelican Mid-Calf Boot Here

Cute and comfy! Two features that every girl wants to hear. In all fairness I have yet to wear these into puddles or a real down pour so the water seal remains a mystery. They are fairly ligh weight and bend easily. Stiff boots are always unpleasant. They are rather large in the calf are, one of the reasons I opted for these, rather than a pair of Hunters. The foot fit is spot on so I wouldn''t advise ordering a smaller size. Regular jeans fit in the boot fine, a plus if you aren''t a skinny jean fan.

Want Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Pelican Mid-Calf Boot Discount?

I spent a long time trying to find a nice pair of rain boots that wouldn''t be too heavy to walk around in, and would still be stylish.These hit the mark.They don''t weigh me down like other boots do, I could actually jog around in them if I really wanted to.The inside is Very comfertable and soft.I absolutely Love them.The sizing was perfect.I wear a size 9 shoe, that''s what I ordered and they fit with no problems. I like the adjustment strap, it helps to fit over my baggy jeans, and I can tighten it when I wear my tighter pair. Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment