United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootie

United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootieie,Royal Blue,36 M EU / 6 B(M)I absolutely love this shoe/boot. The construction is very good, runs true to size, lightweight and easy to walk in. I purchased the color "Purple Rain" and there is enough variation in the stripes to wear with a range of purple hues. Different enough that they make me happy when I wear them but not so outrageous that I get curious stares. I work in a conservative office and have had positive compliments. (Believe me, my co-workers can be brutally honest!) Makes putting together an outfit fun again.

I have two pairs of the mid-fold ankle boots, one pair black and one a variegated orange. People stop me in the street to compliment and ask where to get them. I wore the orange pair to a gallery opening and had almost as much attention as the pictures! After buying my first pair I had a luncheon appointment and ended up walking 7 kilometers with my friend through Paris in my new, heeled shoes. I got home intact, as if I had been wearing sneakers. They are great for every day wear, travel, special events, whatever you want. And they last and last and last. Just don''t tell too many people, because they are very special and still make a statement!

Buy United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootie Now

These boots are truly a work of art and I was heartbroken that I had to return them.Normally, I need a wide width, but I have been able to wear a regular width sandal in the European size 37.Unfortunately, these beautiful boots were just a bit too narrow for my feet...so they had to go back.If you wear a regular width shoe, they should fit just fine.

Read Best Reviews of United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootie Here

This shoe is sensational!Everywhere I go, people stop and tell me how beautiful they are!I wish they had half sizes, ordered up

a size and it''s a tad too big but with an insert it''s fine...Very comfortable walking shoe, heel hight is perfect for jeans or a dress.

I really want another pair in the Horizon shade!Just ordered a pair for my daughter for Christmas!United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootie

Want United Nude Women''s Fold Mid Bootie Discount?

I bought these in size 36 (I am size 6US) and in "pale blue" which is actually more of a grey/white. They looked steely white when I ordered them, and I was glad to see that it was that color when I got them.

The color is beautiful, they pop so nicely with black tights. These shoes make a big statement and I love the midheel--When I go out and look fantastic, I need to be able to stand or dance all night, or what''s the point?

The one drawback is, I wish these were more cushioned. The insole feels hard. I am trying some inserts in there, but you have to be careful with these because of the way they slip on and off with that crossover shoe collar in the front. A thick or overly smooth insert might make it too easy to slip out of these when walking.

That said, I am still very happy with my purchase. I try to avoid leather these days, and these shoes are such an interesting and fashionforward alternative to leather. Love the color, unique style, and midheel. Awesome statement shoe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment