Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Dance Shoe

Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Shoe,Fawn,9.5 M USI can recommend these shoes for ballroom work, because they are both flexible and elegant, which is not always the case.

I like the closed toe, even for tango.I suspect they may not last quite as long as other Capezio shoes, because they are lighter, but worth it to be so comfortable after hours of dancing.

These shoes are absolutely lovely and very elegant (I bought them in black). I normally wear a size 6.5 or 7 in shoes, but my feet are narrow; I ordered these shoes in a size 7M, and they fit beautifully. The soles are suede, but they''re relatively sticky, so I don''t brush them.

They''re very well-made. I''ve been dancing on these shoes at least twice a week (normally more sometimes five or six) for two months now, and I''m just as happy with them now as I was the day I got them. Even when I''ve been dancing on them for three or four consecutive hours, uninterrupted, they''re still comfortable. These shoes have been absolutely everything that I''d hoped they would be. I couldn''t be happier with this purchase.

The shoes came with their own silkly black carrying bag and heel protectors (which also came with their own mini silky black carrying bag very cute). They were delivered promptly and came in a pretty silver box (closed with black silk ribbon tied into a bow), which I am totally reusing!

Buy Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Dance Shoe Now

Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Dance Shoe

very comfortable throughout my 1st use. No need to break them in. Suede leather gets dirty a little faster than regular leather but its black velvety look is gorgeous with an argentine tango dress.

Read Best Reviews of Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Dance Shoe Here



I have narrow feet and have a hard time finding dance shoes.These suede ones are very soft and with the closed toes, actually fit my feet.But I''d say the fit is normal wide but with a small extra padding, fits narrow nicely.But note that the soles are suede and padding is on the light side (hence the extra padding) compared to some of my other dance shoes that have a memory foam insole.

Want Capezio Women''s Dancesport Autumn 2.5 Inch Dance Shoe Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment