Fusion Unisex Toe Separating Sandals by Yoga Sandals, XXL: Women 12-13.5 Men 10-11, Brown

Fusion Unisex Toe Separating Sandals by Yoga Sandals, XXL: Women 12-13.5 Men 10-11, BrownMy wife and I both have pairs of Beech Quatro yoga sandals that we wear only inside the house on weekends, when we''re on our feet all day in the kitchen for ethnic cooking marathons. They really seem to be effective in reducing leg and back pain after long hours of standing. They''re "inside shoes" only. We''ve never worn them out of the house, because we don''t want to soil or scratch our tile floors with sand or stones picked up from outside. We had been meaning to get extra pairs for outside use for quite a while, but never got around to it. Then I found out about the new (as of Spring 2011) Beech Fusions, and decided to give them a try.

The Fusions are quite a bit different from the Quatros, in appearance, construction, materials and fit. The soles of the two types are exactly the same size and profile, although the Fusions have a little more arch support (it''s barely noticeable, though). The Fusions have a hard, textured rubber bottom rather than the softer, smoother material of the Quatros. The strap of the Quatros extends along the side of the foot like a conventional thong, while the Fusions have a wider crosswise vinyl strap like that on an athletic slide. This strap is softly padded on its inside surface and fits very snugly, unlike the Quatros strap, which is quite loose on the top and sides. The toe separators are the biggest difference. The Quatros'' separators are made of elastic cords sheathed in black plastic tubing, which provide more separation than the Fusions'' much thinner rolled-and-stitched vinyl thongs. They still provide the benefits of toe separation, but not as much. On the other hand, the Fusions are easier to walk in without the slight awkwardness of the Quatros.

Bottom line: we''re very happy with both the original Beech Quatro yoga sandals and the new Fusions. The Quatros remain for indoor use only, since our cooking marathons do not involve that much walking, which is less comfortable than in the Fusions because of the greater toe separation. The Fusions are easier to don and doff and easier to walk in, which makes them our sandals of choice for shopping, running errands and other trips away from the house. Regardless of which one you choose, you will realize at least some benefits in terms of posture, stamina and relief from leg and back pain. I didn''t believe it at first (see my review of the original Beech Yoga Sandals), but now I do. They really work.

These sandals are impossible to wear; not an issue with the things between the toes, but after 3 or 4 steps they start to come off your feet.DO not buy

Buy Fusion Unisex Toe Separating Sandals by Yoga Sandals, XXL: Women 12-13.5 Men 10-11, Brown Now

I love these sandles.They are much more comfortable to wear then regular thong style sandels.I wear my pair for slippers around the house.The substancial sole is like wearing bumper pads around my toes so I no longer stub my toes on the furniture as I briskly walk around the house.I find them so comfortable, I just ordered my second pair.I would recommend them to my friends.

Read Best Reviews of Fusion Unisex Toe Separating Sandals by Yoga Sandals, XXL: Women 12-13.5 Men 10-11, Brown Here

I LOVE these shoes. I wear them everywhere and every day. They are so comfortable I like to wear them more than I like to be barefoot. The only thing "bad" I would say about these shoes is the color. I am not a fashion Diva per se but I do like to wear matching shoes. You know black shoes and brown shoes. I would buy more shoes if different colors were available-especially black! Please make some for me? Love!!!!

Want Fusion Unisex Toe Separating Sandals by Yoga Sandals, XXL: Women 12-13.5 Men 10-11, Brown Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment