
Love these shoes!When they were first worn they were a little tight.They adjusted to my feet and are now very comfortable.My only negative comment is that the insole is "sticky". When put on with socks the socks don''t slide well and cramp the toes.After a few steps though they are good.I highly recommend these shoes.

I first bought a pair of these in (black) canvas and absolutely loved them.When I went to Europe, these canvas "Vans" from Crocs were my go to walking shoes. Incredibly light, comfortable, and even durable. As is often the case when I buy things that I love, if I wait to buy another version of it, I am disappointed. So I bought another pair, but in leather rather than canvas. Well, call me minorly-disappointed.This leather version is light and comfortable as well.It just lacks that certain something.I read someone saying that, unlike the canvas version of this shoe, it does not breathe as well.That resonates with common sense, so perhaps that is it.Then again, come winter (I bought the canvas version in April and have been wearing it throughout late spring and into the summer), I may be thinking these shoes are better than the canvas ones.I am very happy with these shoes.I will say that, if given the choice to buy this leather version or the canvas, I would probably take a harder look at the canvas ones. Either way, I think a buyer will like these shoes.
Buy crocs Men''s Hover Comfort Casual Slip-On Now
These crocs are very nice! The leather is nice and they are very comfortable. I have two pair of the Santa Cruz and wanted a pair I could wear with pants that looked dressier.
Read Best Reviews of crocs Men''s Hover Comfort Casual Slip-On Here
My second pair of Crocs.This one is even better in leather.Ease in wearing and well made.Love Cros.Happy they turn business around from the recession.Will definitely look for other Cros products.
Want crocs Men''s Hover Comfort Casual Slip-On Discount?
Buy them one size or half a size bigger (if you normally wear a half size shoe). The shoe is super comfortable and stylish. They really make a statement. People generally have a bad opinion of crocs but with this shoe and some of the other Croc Hover shoes people change their minds. I walk long distances everyday (college student) and I have very wide feet so these and some of the other Croc styles are life savers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment