TSUBO Women''s Ovid Sandal

TSUBO Women''s Ovid Platform Sandal,Natural,7 M USLove this shoe.! Thought I''d wear it nonstop last summer but maybe next year when I don''t have to lug around a 1 year old ( he''ll be two).I tried this shoe in the cognac suede color in a 6.5 at a shoe store and it fit perfectly, when I received these shoes in the mail, the black leather in a 6.5 fit small.Width was fine but he length was a bit short and barely acceptable.It is comfortable but like Asmik, and all other wedge shoes that are narrow, careful on uneven pavement.



I''ve been wearing these all summer and hope they look good with socks b/c I really love them and want to wear them year-round! The material is superb in that it gives to the foot''s width so it seems whether your foot is narrow or wide it fits snugly and comfortably in the shoe.

Buy TSUBO Women''s Ovid Sandal Now

I''ve been looking for this color to go with a couple of outfits that I have. I also have this shoe in black, easy fit, looks good.

Read Best Reviews of TSUBO Women''s Ovid Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment