I have always bought Clarks, Ecco, Borne, or the few other types of shoes that are great for the disabled, and still stylish at the same. I am disabled and just normal walking is a problem for me. These are NOT the shoes I would be told ever to wear. However, I guess the Parrothead in me came out when I saw these, and bought them. Due to the way I walk, I wear off the inside back heel on the soles of shoes on the right foot. However, I''m still wearing 10yr. old Clarks with NO discernible change in the soles. I was hoping for the same with these flippers, and it has proven true again. They must use a special material for the soles thatothers don''t. Now, you don''t want to go on a hike or anything with these, obviously that''s not they are for. But to run ( Ha, run...) to the quick market or to pick up take out, diddle in the yard, they are fantastic! My feet feel no pain, wear is not noticeable, and I''d buy them again. Just imagine a ''normal'' persons view of these would be! You can get cheaper, but I''m not certain you can get better. Will update if I begin to see the familiar wear pattern.
As always, Amazon''s service was, and always is, impeccable.
FINS UP!I wear mostly Clarks and the flip flops are very comfortable. I am very happy and are good for the summer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment