She wears 9.5 WW (double-wide or "E") and it''s very hard to find a shoe that''s wide enough and comfortable.These did not hurt her and her corn quickly got better.
They are not very trendy, but they look fine and professional.They are worth the money for their comfort and good quality.Especially if you have very wide feet.We ended up getting multiple colors.Love, love, LOVE this shoe!!It is so comfortable.of course, like most shoes, they need to be broken in but are just wonderful shoes!
Buy David Tate Women''s Supreme Pump Now
Love this shoe. I purchased it in black and then saw it on sale in red, so couldn''t pass it up. Very comfortable for a walking shoe and especially comfy for me in the narrow size.
Read Best Reviews of David Tate Women''s Supreme Pump Here
I looked locally for a comfortable Navy pump but failed to find anything satisfactory. My last resort was to shop online for shoes. These pumps are very comfortable and true to size. They have a simple classic look and the elastic-style edging creates a custom fitwith no gaping. Very pleased with comfort, look, quality, and fit!Want David Tate Women''s Supreme Pump Discount?
I wear a size 13B, so needless to say, See it and get it.I was super excited about these pumps...looking for something dressier for summer.And these were too large...with inserts and heavy athletic socks, they sort of worked.But a fashion statement, no.Had to return them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment