Enzo Angiolini Women''s Roxas Pump

Enzo Angiolini Women''s Roxas Pump,Silver Fabric,7.5 M USI love the look of these shoes. Sparkle without sacrificing class. (Not glitter, more like shiny thread). I do wish however, that the heel felt more stable. If it were a bit wider it would add to the stability. The bottom is super slick also, so beware the first time you wear them.

These shoes are comfortable for me and really look good on. The fabric is nice quality and goes well with the right color outfit. It a party, wedding, church, formal or informal shoe.

Buy Enzo Angiolini Women''s Roxas Pump Now

Looks better in person. Great for someone who wants nice shoes without the crazy 4inch heels.I would recommend this shoe

Read Best Reviews of Enzo Angiolini Women''s Roxas Pump Here



I bought these shoes for a wedding and they are PERFECT!! They fit beautifully. The heel in the right height. I am 5''10" so I don''t need much of a heel but I will wear a 3 inch heel every once in a while. The price was great, I bought a pair of Enzo shoes at a department store and the were 53.00 more!!

From now on I will shop on Amazon First.

Enjoy!!

Want Enzo Angiolini Women''s Roxas Pump Discount?

Very comfortable height and will be perfect to have in my wardrobe as my lil silver sparkly shoe!If your foot is super wide, you may have an issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment