Keds Women''s Champion Ruffle Slip-On Fashion Sneaker

Keds Women''s Champion Ruffle Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Blue Plaid,9 M USmuy buen producto, en perfectas condiciones, igual a lo que promocionaban, enviado en el tiempo previsto,sin alteraciones en el paquete



These Keds are a nice quality, uniquely styled sneaker. Great with any color jean capris for a casual look. I''m very happy with my purchase.

Buy Keds Women''s Champion Ruffle Slip-On Fashion Sneaker Now

these are adorable, got them in blue plaid, but they are so stiff and narrow, I keep putting them on to break them in.:(

They do look good only if I could wear them

Read Best Reviews of Keds Women''s Champion Ruffle Slip-On Fashion Sneaker Here

The material of this sneaker feels quite stiff compared to other sneakers I have. The shoe also seems to be very narrow. I ordered a size 9 and width-wise it''s the tightest pair of size 9 shoes I own. If you have wide feet, order a size up or just do not buy this particular shoe.

Want Keds Women''s Champion Ruffle Slip-On Fashion Sneaker Discount?

Been wanting more keds for a while now but wanted ones that weren''t so plain so I got these in gray and I love em. I have narrow feet so I always like that keds are skinnier than most brands. They''re also true to size. My only complaint is that they''re a little stiff but I''m hoping once I break them in more they''ll get more comfortable. Other than that, A+

0 comments:

Post a Comment