Robert Zur Women''s Peggy Ballet Flat

Robert Zur Women''s Peggy Ballet Flat,Black,7 2A USI loved this shoe when I saw it. Loved it even more when I took it out of the box. Wonderfully soft leather. Delightful leather flower on top...but the 11 4A was too large (other purchasers had advised that the shoe runs a little small, and I usually take a 10.5)...and the 10.5 4A was too small. The problem might have been the width: the 4A was still a bit wide. Or it might be my foot. In fact, I''m sure it''s my foot. It needs to be redesigned. Anyway, it''s not the shoe''s fault. One more thing: these aren''t for heavy use or frequent street wear. The leather sole has been stitched on. Rough use could wear the stitching. Use on rugs.

when I felt the leather on these shoes they are soft as cotton.The color is perfect, the fit is perfect and so comfortable. My daugther asked me to get her a pair which shocked me.Also when you open the shoe box it''s like receiving a gift.

Buy Robert Zur Women''s Peggy Ballet Flat Now

I sent the first pair back a little too short, but otherwise without fault. The second pair arrived, half a size bigger, and fit perfectly. The leather is very soft and the flower is cute and stylish. I''ve had a more hardwearing sole and heel applied but at the cost of the shoes they''re still a very good buy. I would recommend these shoes without reservation but suggest ordering a half size longer than normal.

Read Best Reviews of Robert Zur Women''s Peggy Ballet Flat Here

fabulous price. very comfortable. stylish. I receive many compliments on these shoes. Fit perfectly. I would like to buy several more pairs, especially at the great price.

Want Robert Zur Women''s Peggy Ballet Flat Discount?

These shoes are beautifully crafted and gorgeous looking. My only complaint is that they are teeny tiny and not at all true to size.I wear a 7ww but in these shoes I should have probably ordered a whole size bigger.I returned the shoe but sadly they didn''t have anything bigger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment