LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Women''s Indigo

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Indigo Open-Toe Espadrille,Light Clove,7 M USI gave this purchase a 4 star review only because I haven''t had a chance to evaluate durability. The fit is perfect and they are very good looking, black and tan match everything. Delivery was timely.

If the shoes last the summer I''ll upgrade to 5 stars.

This is a great sandal that looks great with dresses, shorts, jeans, anything really. I bought the nude color last summer and wore them all the time. The shoes are very comfortable even if standing or walking.I would caution that if you have a chubby ankle/foot they may not be comfortable. The elastic strap is rather snug fitting but I like that since I have skinny feet. The rope seems to be holding up just fine to normal wear. I take care of them though and store all of my shoes in their boxes.They are true to size.I''m so excited to now have black too.:)

Buy LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Women''s Indigo Now

I''m a fan.These shoes are pretty easy breezy (minor quibble: I wish the straps were narrower, the width is just slightly too clunky), and very comfortable.The light clove color is a very versatile skintone neutral-I can see myself wearing these out all summer long.The price was right as well (Thanks Amazon for always having competitive prices!), so it was an easy decision to keep these.

For those of you who are concerned about details: the sole of the shoe is a braided rope (like the heel) that has been "lacquered."I''m not sure of the longevity of the shoe, but it is fairly easy to get the shoe resoled (or add some kind of pad to the bottom).

Read Best Reviews of LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Women''s Indigo Here

I ordered it in black and neutral but returned the neutral ONLY because the neutral tone clashed with my fair skin.I didn''t want to send them back because I love my black ones so much.I only wish the neutral was more of a pink neutral than a yellow neutral.

Want LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Women''s Indigo Discount?

After trying on a million pair of wedges, at all price ranges, I thought I was destined to go through the whole summer without my feet being in style.

None of the prettier, less "clunky" wedges were comfortable, and then I found these Ralph Lauren espadrilles. They look so nice on your footthey are high enough to be stylish without giving you a nose bleed, and the stretchy straps are very easy on your foot and ankle. I really like these shoes, and the price is right.

I won''t say that after three hours walking around Las Vegas I wasn''t ready to put my flats back on, but overall, these are great! If it wasn''t so late in the season, I''d buy another color.... Maybe I will anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment