Buy ZODIAC AMERICAN ORIGINAL Men''s Dunas Now
I don''t wear sandals very often, mainly because I find them uncomfortable.But I got these while on vacation when I forgot my other sandals at home and WOW! . . . they are so comfortable!The cushioned material almost massage the feet as you walk.Like the previous reviewer said about her boyfriend, I want to wear them all the time.Brand names Rider and Kenneth Cole also have the EXACT same sandal.I think they''re all made by the same factory for different brands.I think the Kenneth Cole are upper leather while these Zodiac are manmade material on top which actually I prefer because I use them around the pool and water.But excellent sandals.Now, I''ve had them for less than a week so I can''t speak to their long term use and durability.They look like they''re well built and that they''ll hold up but since I''ve had them for such a short period of time I can''t really attest to that.Don''t know what else to say!I wouldn''t hesitate to buy them if you need flip flops!
Read Best Reviews of ZODIAC AMERICAN ORIGINAL Men''s Dunas Here
This is the second pair of Zodiac AO slippers I bought and they are as good as my other favorites (purchased in July 2010). With their air pockets and soft toe strap it feels as if you are walking on high-end sneakers. Hopefully they will carry the Men''s Dunas for years to come! Although my normal shoe size is 10, I found the sizes somewhat small and 11 fits "like a glove" (that is airy glove) :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment