Naturalizer Women''s Prema Pump

Naturalizer Women''s Prema Pump,Black Leather,7 M USVery nice shoes, nice look, would love them if they weren''t too big. I ordered a 9 W, the wider width is perfect but they are way too long. I need an 8.5 in this shoe. I am sad to have to return them!

These shoes are sturdy, yet attractive.They look expensive.They are suitable for work or shopping.I have worn them to work several time for long days on my feet and found them to be quite comfortable.I like the low heel as opposed to shoes that are completely flat.I wear a size 8.My feet are on the narrow size.They are a bit long, I may use a heel insert if they stretch at all.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Prema Pump Now

I am very happy with these shoes. I read other reviews that said this shoe ran a little long, but I disagree. I am a size 9, and I ordered the 9M and it fits perfectly.

The shoe is very comfortable, and I don''t think it will take long to break in.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Prema Pump Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment