Nine West Women''s Nacia Wedge Sandal

Nine West Women''s Nacia Wedge Sandal,Silver Blue/Silver Fabric,9 M USI needed a silver shoe for a friends wedding, summer time cute, and leg lengthening. These were perfect with their blue undertone because we also had dark blue dresses. Surprisingly comfortable, I wore them for 6 straight hours! Definitely can use to dress up some dark jeans on a girls night out, too. Super cute!

This review is for the tan NW Nacia, size 9M. I wore these shoes for the first time today and the right shoe literally came off my foot. It snapped right across the top. I bought the correct size and the fit was good. Perhaps I just received a poorly-assembled pair.

Additionally, the left shoe was missing the little piece where you tuck in the strap. I adored these shoes on Amazon and I liked the way they looked in person, but they simply did not work out for obvious reasons. Luckily, I had my emergency pair of shoes at work or I would have had to go home and change shoes.

Buy Nine West Women''s Nacia Wedge Sandal Now



these heels feel great on! they are high, but easy to walk in and look so nice on. i get lots of compliements when i wear them. they fit true to size and are nice quality.i got the black kid ones, and the cool design on the heel is so nice, but not too crazy to clash with things i wear.great shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Nacia Wedge Sandal Here

ABSOLUTELY LOVE these sandals!!! Bought them in nearly every color!! SUPER COMFY TO THE MAX!! Wish you bring them back as a friend of mine would like to purchase them in 6.5M.

Want Nine West Women''s Nacia Wedge Sandal Discount?

Do not hesitate, with these shoes people will notice you.You will be a hit at the party. I had several women comment on how pretty these are. Thanks to Amazon I was able to snatch these up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment