Charles David Women''s Powerful Knee-High Boot

Easy Spirit Women''s Edrina SandalThose boots looks very nice on the foot. They are true to size, I usually wear 37EU and bought 7 size, and the fit is perfect. They are very comfy too to walk, outsole leather is of good quality, all of above mantioned i put 5 stars! but I put 4 star because after several hours wear my feet came damp and wet, because insole is slippery and sparklingmaterial and very cold, these boots aren''t for cold weather. I very easily put on these boots but it''s too hard to put off them, because of no zipper :)

Looks very-very nice, like at 70-80ss. true to size, my usual size 36.5 EU and I bought 6.5, they fit perfect. leather is of good quality. very comfy and light :)

Buy Charles David Women''s Powerful Knee-High Boot Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment