Ocean Minded by Crocs Men''s Bahari Thong Sandal

Ocean Minded by Crocs Men''s Bahari Thong Sandal,Chocolate,8 M USGot this pair of sandals after my last pair from ocean minded finally kicked the bucket some 2 years after having them.

Where the previous pair had a molded leather feel to them, these feel like some sort of cushy plastic stuff.

Whatever they''re made of, they are comfortable. The toe binding fits snugly, the sandal doesn''t make much noise, and it looks good.

Like most colored sandals, spending enough time in them can lead to sweat and lead to a case of blacksole.

I never sweated so much that I felt the sandal was slippery. The toe binding probably helped a lot in that regard.

I like the brand enough to try another sandal and was pleased with the result. Great sandals.

These sandels are perfect fit and five more arch support than previous sandels I''ve tried.

Outstanding customer service at DogFunk also.

Buy Ocean Minded by Crocs Men''s Bahari Thong Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment