Yellow Box Women''s Rosemary Flip Flop

Yellow Box Women''s Rosemary Flip Flop,Black,9 M USThey are really cute and shiny but they run about one size small and the straps are very tight.I would suggest ordering up one size.

This fun sandal is perfect when you need to be dressed up, but want the comfort of a flip flop. Love them!

Buy Yellow Box Women''s Rosemary Flip Flop Now

Exactly what I wanted with a great price,came faster then expected was so happy I was able to take on my vacation!

Read Best Reviews of Yellow Box Women''s Rosemary Flip Flop Here

I love the look and style of flip flop.The sizing does run about 1 size too small. I had to exchange for the next size up.Returning/Exchanging was really simple.

Want Yellow Box Women''s Rosemary Flip Flop Discount?

The Rosemary Flip Flops are beautiful with the bands of rhinestones. They are also amazingly comfortable. I love them alot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment