
I was absolutely thrilled with this purchase immediately upon arrival!These are truly a beautiful and functional little sandal.They are high quality and it shows in the details.The coordinated (but not ''matchy'') leathers are soft and on-trend; the metallic heel adds an unexpected and dressy flash!They fit true-to-size and the padded insole is comfortable under foot.The leather is soft and was comfortable right out of the box.The heel height is very modest but enough to make these appropriate for pants/capris and skirts (while still being walkable!)

Such a pretty shoe! I usually try to avoid heels at all costs, but I really loved that the heel itself was gold, so I decided to give it a shot. I don''t mind the heel since it is so low. It is also relatively comfortable, although there was some rubbing from the front strap on my toes. I haven''t worn them that much though, so I''m hoping this will stop once they are more broken in. I got the Natural color, and it goes with everything. If they still had other color in my size, I probably would have purchased them as well. I would suggest buying half a size up, as it seems to run a bit small.
Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Trina Sandal Now
Super comfortable, true to size. Got a little uncomfortable on the front strap but they probably just need to break in/stretch. Look great with maxi skirts, short skirts, shorts, etc. I''ll probably be wearing these all summer.
Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Trina Sandal Here
This is a lovely sandal... elegant, feminine, has a little style to it.I really do like it and it was fairly comfortable but, I thought the position and thickness of the ankle strap in the front was not flattering to my legs, and I''m looking for a stylish, everyday, summer sandal.Would have been perfect for me if the ankle strap were narrower.Very nice, just not for me, and I returned them
Want Sam Edelman Women''s Trina Sandal Discount?
This is a great sandal!The heel height is so versatile.The color is neutral and will go with everything.I can''t wait for summer so I can wear them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment