Crocs Men''s Modi Flip Flop

Crocs Men''s Modi Flip Flop,Charcoal/Light Grey,12 M USI love the Crocs Modi Sandal. It''s the softest, most cushy flip flop with a good arch support, best fitting sandal (for me). I wear an 8 1/2 M and the size 7M/9W is an excellent fit. I have plantar fasciitis, heel spurs & neuromas and live in these sandals from about April thru October and never have any foot pain (much more carefree, cool and cuter than orthotics!). This will be my 3rd or 4th summer in them and I have most all of the colors, so naturally I had to purchase these 2 new colors.

Please Note:These ARE NOT ONLY MEN''S SANDALS, THEY ARE UNISEX ... GO DOWN 2 SIZES FOR WOMEN; I.e., W6/M8, W7/M9, W8/M10 etc.(I wear a M6/L8 in the original Athens, but take a size up in these.

As usual, nothing but the best, fast service & packing from AMAZON. ;-)



Very comfortable and very well constructed I had literally worn my previous set of crocs to a point where the tread on the bottom of them had simply vanished so that should give you some indication as to how comfortable and how long they last (over 4 years of consecutive usage.

Buy Crocs Men''s Modi Flip Flop Now

Great quality, wish that I could have kept them.They were tight on the top of the foot causing rubbing at the the top of the foot.

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Men''s Modi Flip Flop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment