Bella Vita Women''s Carla Platform Sandal

Bella Vita Women''s Carla Platform Sandal,White,8 B USI have wide feet but short toes.these are like walking on clouds!But you might want to consider buying a half size smaller than you usually wear if you get the wide.

Easy to slide into and comfortable ... true to size and looks just as shown.wore then to the mall and got a lot of walking in

Buy Bella Vita Women''s Carla Platform Sandal Now



Ordered in a 6EE.I can get my foot in them, but they are a little more snug than I would have expected.The way they are cut out on the side hits my little toes at a weird angle.Have worn them once and the comfort level was okay, but not as good as the Sofft or SoftSpots brands.After wearing them for just a short time, they made the soles of my feet sweat.Really not worth what I paid for them, but it is hard to find decent looking shoes in an extra-wide width so I kept them.

Read Best Reviews of Bella Vita Women''s Carla Platform Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment